EMI Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to equated monthly installment ("EMI") transactions made for availing services of health packages.
- Mymed247.com facilitates Equated Monthly Installments ("EMI") payment method for health packages available at the Platform www.mymeds247.com.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is INR 3,000.
- The EMI facility is being offered by the respective banks to the member and mymed247.com will not be liable for any claims on account of availability or non-availability of EMI facility by the Bank.
- We have no role to play in the approval, extension, pricing, modification, pre-closure, closure or any matter incidental thereto pertaining to offering of the EMI facility, which is decided at the sole discretion of the bank.
- The EMI facility being offered by the banks to the member is governed by the respective terms and conditions of each bank and the member is advised to approach the bank in case of any complaint, dispute or enquiry about an EMI transaction.
- The banks reserve the right to charge Goods and Services Tax (GST) or other applicable taxes on the value of transaction undertaken on EMI facility.
- We reserve the right to stop facilitating this service on mymed247.com without any prior notice and without any liability.
- We operate on best effort basis to display EMI related information (EMI amount, Interest rate charged, Total amount payable) for the member's transaction on mymed247.com as per the information shared by the Bank.
- Banks are the authoritative source of this information and member is advised to directly contact his/her bank for any further clarifications in this regard. For more information, we request you to review the terms and conditions of the respective banks offering such EMI facility.
- We shall not be held liable for any dispute arising out of or in connection with such EMI facility being offered by the respective banks including but not limited to the authenticity and/or accuracy of any EMI information supplied by the banks to us for displaying on www.mymed247.com.
- In case of any refunds for cancellations if any, member hereby agree and acknowledge that we shall have no role in this regard and we shall not be liable for any claim in this regard. We shall assist the member in refunds in such case. Member shall be required to deal with the third party provider directly in case of any cancellations during the period of service. Please refer to our Returns, Refunds and Cancellations Policy.